Pursuant to and by effect of the art. 13, EU Regulation 2016/679, concerning the protection of personal data (GDPR) and the National Privacy Law, we inform you that your personal data will be processed through electronic and manual tools, in Italy, also through the use of Social Networks.
The Controller is Followine Srl, in person of its pro tempore legal representative with registered office in San Cipriano d'Aversa (CE), via F. Iannone, I ° vico n.7 [P. Iva: 04243906016] [email protected] - +39 3342771765
2. Internet sites and applications
This information is given to those who interact with the Followine Srl web services, electronically accessible by the following addresses:
"FollowineQR" mobile application
3. Purposes of processing
The personal Data concerning the data subject is collected in order to allow the Controller: to provide the services associated with the execution of the contract; to carry out all the activities necessary to reach the conclusion of a contract; more generally, to respond to specific requests of the data subject, providing the necessary services. In particular,
a) personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- registration to the sites and / or application included in the paragraph 2, to use the provided services;
- technical assistance to the Service;
- participation in any competitions;
- sending multimedia contents through websites and the application, social, email, etc .;
- management of any complaints;
- technical analysis of the use of services through the use of tools such as Google Analytics etc.;
- personalization of the contents of the Service by processing the information collected, including viewing and purchasing data;
- profiling through automated data processing tools that will prepare your business and behavioral profile. This data processing tool relates the data collected during your navigation on the Sites and the application included in the paragraph 2, also through the use of profiling cookies. (https://followine.io/en/cookie/);
- communication and / or sending of advertising / promotional content (by e-mail, text messages, notifications, etc.), even with automated methods;
- sending newsletters;
- communication of data to third parties;
The provision of your data is necessary for the achievement of the purposes included in the point a). In case of lack of consent, it will not be possible to activate and supply the service provided. The provision of your data for the specific purposes included in the point b) is optional, but any refusal will make it impossible to use the personalized services. Consent is always revocable, even partially.
4. Legal basis of processing
- Your consent for the processing of your data when you access and / or use the services provided by the sites and the application included in the point 2.
- for the fulfillment of contractual obligations
- for the fulfillment of regulatory, administrative and tax obligations
- Personal data will be processed exclusively by persons appointed / authorized to process, by data processors as required by the EU Reg. 2016/679, in order to correctly perform all the activities of Treatment necessary to pursue the purposes referred to this Information.
- Personal Data may be disclosed to public entities or judicial authorities, where required by law or to prevent or suppress the commission of a crime.
6. Data Transfer
- Personal Data will be processed within the territory of the European Union. If - for technical and / or operational reasons - it is necessary to make use of subjects located outside the European Union, we inform you immediately that such persons will be appointed as Data Processors pursuant to and for the purposes of Article 28 of the EU Reg. 2016/679
- All necessary precautions will be taken to ensure the total protection of personal data, basing this transfer on the assessment of appropriate guarantees including, for example, adequacy decisions of third countries recipients expressed by the European Commission ; adequate guarantees expressed by the recipient third party pursuant to Article 46 of the GDPR.
Personal Data of minors under the age of 16 will not be processed without prior authorization from the holder of parental responsibility.
8. Retention period
Personal data will be kept for the period necessary for the pursuit of the purposes included in the point 3). In particular, Personal Data will be processed for a period of time equal to the minimum necessary to achieve the purposes, subject to an additional retention period that may be imposed by law. Moreover, if you decide to release your optional consent related to marketing, profiling and / or communication purposes to third parties, your Personal Data will be retained, subject to revocation of consent, for a period of time no longer than necessary to achieve of the purposes. Your Data will be kept for a further period in relation to the purposes of disputes and any legal obligations.
9. Categories of data processed
The processed data include, in particular:
- personal data provided voluntarily by the data subject, in any format (text, graphic, audiovisual, multimedia, etc.), including data entered by filling in the form registration to the site or application, as well as to register for our newsletter;
- personal data, (personal data, e-mail), collected through third parties, such as social networks, (eg Facebook, Twitter etc.)
- navigation data, collected using automatic methods, exclusively for the purpose of obtaining statistical information concerning use of the site (including, but not limited to, IP addresses, navigation hours, geographical data and other parameters related to the data subject 's operating system and IT environment). Such information, not identifying the data subject, could however, also through processing and / or associations with other data, allow to trace the identity of the data subject.
- sensitive data, processed with the express consent, only for KYC procedure (identity documents, photographic portraits, payment slips, statements, etc.). These data will not be used for profiling purposes.
10. Right of access by the data subject
The data subject can exercise at any time the rights provided by the Regulation pursuant to articles 15-22. In particular:
- The data subject has the right to ask the Controller to access Personal Data, pursuant to and within the limits set forth in art. 15
- The data subject has the right to ask the Controller to correct the inaccurate Personal Data, pursuant to and within the limits of art. 16
- The data subject has the right to ask the Controller to delete the Personal Data, pursuant to and within the limits set forth in art. 17
- The data subject has the right to ask the Controller to limit the processing of personal data, pursuant to and within the limits of art. 18
- The data subject has the right to request the Controller to communicate his
Personal Data in a structured and readable form by an automatic device, pursuant to
and within the limits of art. 20
- The data subject has the right to object to the processing by the Controller, pursuant to and within the limits of art. 21
- The data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- The data subject has the right to revoke the consent to the processing, with reference to the Treatments that are based on the legal basis referred to in art. 6.1, lett. a)
The exercise of the rights can be activated by contacting the following e-mail address [email protected] enclosing a copy of the identity document.