1. What are cookies
Cookies are small text strings that are saved in the browser or device memory when you visit a site or view a message. Cookies allow a site to recognize a particular device or browser. There are different types of cookies:
- - temporary: used to store temporary information, allow you to link your actions during that specific session and are removed from your computer when Internet Explorer is closed;
- - permanent: used to store information, for example the login name and password, in order to avoid the user having to re-enter them every time he visits a specific site; they remain stored on your computer even after you close Internet Explorer;
- - first part: derive from the website displayed and may be permanent or temporary; they can be used to store information that will be reused at the next visit to the site;
- - third-party: derive from ads from other sites, such as popups or advertising banners, on the website displayed; they can be used to register the use of the website for marketing purposes.
- Technical cookies: useful to ensure the operation of our services, allow us to improve performance by allowing our sites, services, applications and tools to store important information in your browser or device in order to use them later to identify you on our servers or internal systems. The consent for the use of these cookies is not mandatory. If you do not want to accept the use of technical cookies you can disable them as indicated. In this case you may not be able to use certain functions and / or services. The websites can use, also in combination with each other, the technical cookies of third parties. Each domain or its portion that is visited with the browser can set cookies.
3. Our cookies
Our cookies are saved only after you have given your consent, using the appropriate banner that appears when accessing the website. The use of technical cookies is limited to the transmission of session identifiers necessary for the safe and efficient exploration of the sites and the application and for the collection of data in aggregate form, in order to elaborate anonymous statistical information on the use of the platform , to improve the use of services rendered to the User. The website uses third-party cookies and incorporates traffic measurement systems. The website incorporates third-party traffic measurement systems and uses plug-ins to allow the User to share links via social networks or welcome content.